Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Animals Stories


           I made this card to say goodbye to Animals Stories, this Stamp Set is retiring on June 30 TH it will be no longer available after that date. I love the fancy and stylish giraffe I made it in 3D stamping the image in Melon Mambo Ink 3 times, cut and stack using dimensionals. I use the Perfect Polka Dots and Vintage Wallpaper EF to give it texture, add some Butterflies, pearls and sentiment to finish the card.
Thanks for Visiting!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Animal Stories
Paper- Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, DSP, Whisper White
Ink- Melon Mambo
Punch- Modern Label Punch
Accessories- Embosslits Die Beautiful Wings, Perfect Polka Dots and Vintage Wallpaper EF, Big Shot, Pearls, Liquid Glue, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals

1 comments:

Connie B. said...

Love this card, Maria. The pink is just the right shade. The giraffe is so cute. I love your work.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...