Ifeel honored and I absolutely thrill for this award being a relatively new blogger.Thank you so much Stacy very sweet of you!
Part of receiving this award means I have to do the following:
* Thank the person who gave you the award and link it back to their blog.
Thanks again Stacy. Here is a little Note.
*Share 8 things about myself.
*Pass this award on to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
*Contact the bloggers that you have awarded.
My 8 Things:
1. I Believe and love my God Jesus Christ.
2. I have been married to my Senior Master Sergeant Ben for 24 years. Retired for the Air Force after 29 years of service. Love Him.
3. I have three Kids; Jesús (22), Keishla (20) & Vincent (19) all three in college and still living at home. I am Blessed!!!
4. I am originally from Puerto Rico so my primary language is Spanish. Learn my
slight English, listen and watching the News Channel. I am still learning.
5. I have been stamping for 11 years but am new to SU as a Demonstrator.
6. I love to teach and share what I know.
7. I cry vey easily, watch movies with a tissue box by my side.
8. I love Flowers!! And I Love to Stamp!!
I would like to pass the Stylish Blogger Award to:
Michele – parchmentpaperie
Kelly Green – Creativelyinked
Jen Andrews – boygirlboydesigns
Katherine – katherinesscrapnstamp
Jo Olson – lovemakingcards
Tanya Boser – tinkerin-in-ink
Peggy – stampinpeg
Amy – amysstampinplace
Thanks for Visiting!!