Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Basket


     Here we have another goody for Easter. A Basket fills with candy, great for Easter Treats.
The basket was made with the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die. I give it some texture with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. For the adornments I use a little chick punch art, grass, eggs and a sentiment. The eggs were made with White Embossing Powder I use the Easter Blossoms Stamp Set. The handle for the basket was a strip of ½” x 11” attach with brads.

Want to know how to make the Little Chick and Crack Egg?
Thanks for Visiting!!!


Supplies:
Stamp set- Easter Blossoms
Paper- Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Textured Ink Color (retired)
Ink- Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade
Punch- 1 ¼” Circle Punch, 1 ¾ “Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Heart to Heart Punch
Accessories- Crop-A-Dile, Scallop Envelope Bigz Die, Polka Dots (EF), Big Shot, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Candy, Plastic Bag, Ribbon, Brads, Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive,

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Maria, I wish you could have seen my reaction when I saw this...I am smiling and giddy! How adorable is this? You have such amazing attention to detail and left nothing out on this adorable basket. Great job!! :)

Michey said...

This little chickie is such a cutie patootie! I adore his little flapping wings, heck, i adore the whole thing. What a brilliant idea!

Connie B. said...

I absolutely love you little chickie... Coming out of the egg is so cute. Nice work...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...