Friday, March 11, 2011

Quilt Look


                       Today’s card is a simple Look like quilt one. The Springtime Vintage DSP is beautiful enough to embellish any card.
For the quilt look I punched out (12) 1 ¼" square pieces of DSP, glue it to a 5 ¼" x 4 Natural Ivory CS, and run it trough the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Put some Dimensionals on the sentiment from Punch Bunch Set, add ribbon, a bow and a pearl to finish the card.
Thanks for Visiting!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Punch Bunch
Paper- Springtime Vintage DSP, Whisper White, Natural Ivory, Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Ink- Pear Pizzazz
Punch- Scallop, 1 ¼’ Square Punch, 1 ¼’ Circle Punch, 1 3/8’ Circle
                Punch     
Accessories- Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, ½’ Seam          
                    Binding Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool,
                     Liquid Glue, Basic Pearl, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive         

8 comments:

Micki said...

I love this look! I'm now a follower. - Micki Visit me at my "Avenue of Art" at: www.AvenueofArt.com

Patti said...

This is so pretty. I love that designer paper. The all go so well together. Nice job.

Shari Winterstein said...

Gorgeous card Maria. You do such beautiful work. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a beautiful combination of paper and ribbon. The colors are so soft and inviting. this would make a wonderful Mother's day card too! Thanks for sharing Maria, you are so talented.

Yolanda said...

That is really pretty! I like the look of it. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Ohhhhh, this is sooo pretty! Seriously, looks like a quilt! You have a knack for making things look realistic, that's for sure! :) tfs

http://crystalscraftingandrambling.blogspot.com/

Michey said...

My GOSH I absolute adore this card! I LOOOOOOVE the quilted look the embossing folder gives, and you're using my current favorite paper to boot! A definite 10/10!

Following you back from SC, thanks for your comment!
Michele
http://www.parchmentpaperie.com

helloholley said...

I really love how this looks!!! Great job! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...