Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday in Blue


Hello!
 It has been a while since my last post; too many events and meetings to attend and no time for stamp. But I am back and for today’s post I made a Card for my son’s Birthday using the Postage stamp set and punch. The color combination in blues is Pacific Point and Bashful Blue with Whisper White. I made some balloons using the 1” circle punch and some twine give it some texture with the Polka Dots EF and use ribbon to finish the card.  
Thanks for Visiting!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Pretty Postage
Paper- Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink- Pacific Point
Punch- 1” Circle Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, 1 3/8” Square Extra-Large Punch, Scallop Edge Border
Accessories- Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, Baker’s Twine White, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...