Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quinceañera




              I made The Fan with a piece of Daffodil Delight CS 3 ½” X 8” score at ½” (all the CS on the 3 ½” side). I use the Eyelet Border on one 8” side before score the piece then I fold the score lines and with the Crop a dile, I make a 1/8” hole over all the folds together, I pass through some twine to tide the fan.
Thanks for Visiting!!

Supplies:

Stamp Set- Quinceañera

Paper- Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Whisper White

Ink- Basic Black, Versamark

Punch- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Eyelet Border, Crop-a-Dile

Accessories- Emboss Powder Siler, Heat Tool, Finial Press EF, Big Shot, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Crimper, Stamp-a ma- jig, Glue Dots, Jewels, So Saffron  ½ “ Gross Ribbon Striped (retired), Dazzling Details, Dimensionals  


2 comments:

mab822 said...

Very pretty! Glad to see you have returned.:)

Unknown said...

Add some work and designs for Plastic vip cards it would be much better for me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...