Friday, April 15, 2011

This Little Note Make my Day



    
  This is so cool!
  Look at this little note that Stampin’Up Staff have been putting in our orders. An owl and cage from the Aviary Set so cute and it is even signed in the back. That little note made the packing seem personal. It was a really nice surprise and makes me appreciate the packers more. Others demonstrators have receive one or more too.  Love this company! Want to read more about it?
Check:  Stampin’ Connection   Tags: DS,thank,you
Thanks for Visiting!

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this!! I think it is even more awesome because it was Julia Roberts! Hee Hee! I didn't get one in my order this week but here's hoping for the next one! Can't wait to see your newest creations from your order! :)

Connie B. said...

The birdcage is wicked cute.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...